Connecticut Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate Law Representation
in North Haven, CT & the Surrounding Areas
Accomplished Connecticut Real Estate Attorneys
The commercial real estate attorneys of Ciulla & Donofrio protect the rights of business property owners and those seeking to purchase, lease, or develop property. In addition, we represent municipalities in a wide variety of real estate matters, including real estate tax appeals and other property valuation disputes. If you require the guidance of an experienced and accomplished real estate attorney, please feel free to contact us today and schedule a consultation. We’re proud to help business owners and municipalities throughout North Haven, CT, and the surrounding communities.
The Real Estate Law Attorneys Your Company Can Trust
Sophisticated Solutions to Complex Legal Problems
Our real estate practice encompasses:
- Eminent domain —We represent municipalities in connection with the proper exercise of statutory taking powers. We also have experience in pursuing just compensation for property owners when their property has been condemned or taken by eminent domain without payment of just compensation.
- Purchase and sale of commercial properties — Richard F. Connors, Of Counsel to Ciulla & Donofrio, LLP since 1996, has over 30 years of experience protecting and representing the interests of buyers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Landlord/tenant — We draft and negotiate commercial leases, options and related documents and handle commercial evictions.
- Land use — We have extensive experience in land use law, including those involving zoning, building code, wetlands and blight issues.
- Property tax appeals — Our real estate tax appeal attorneys represent property owners whose properties are overvalued. We have extensive experience representing owners of commercial and industrial properties throughout the greater New Haven, CT area and beyond, as well as municipalities, in real estate tax appeals.
Our commercial real estate lawyers do not represent developers or property owners in the cities and towns we represent. However, our extensive experience in representing governmental entities benefits our private clients in the majority of municipalities throughout Connecticut.
You can count on Ciulla & Donofrio to take a proactive approach to your real estate law needs. We provide practical, cost-effective solutions. To learn more about how we can address your specific real estate-related concern, please contact us today. From our offices in North Haven, Connecticut, we represent business clients throughout the state.
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation
When it comes to buying a home or selling property, it is important to consider using a practice that knows the ins and outs of real estate law. The buying and selling process can be a bit daunting. Taking on all the legal work on your own may be confusing and overwhelming. Tap into the expertise of the real estate lawyers at Ciulla & Donofrio LLP to successfully navigate the process and help you evaluate whether your property has been overvalued and if so, to obtain relief.