Connecticut Business and Commercial Litigation
Connecticut Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Ciulla & Donofrio LLP: Sophisticated Solutions to Complex Legal Problems
The team at Ciulla & Donofrio LLP has extensive experience handling commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts, as well as ADR proceedings. Ciulla & Donofrio is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers under both commercial litigation and construction litigation. Jeffrey M. Donofrio has been named a Super Lawyer in the Constitution State and throughout New England in the practice area of business litigation.
Our commercial litigation practice areas include the following:
- Administrative law
- Bankruptcy (creditors only)
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Connecticut Franchise Act
- Connecticut Unfair Insurance Practices Act
- Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices Act
- Contract disputes
- Breach of warranty
- Disputes arising from the purchase/sale of a business/business assets
- Insurance coverage litigation
- Fraud and other business torts
- Management & partnership disputes
- Municipal litigation
- Officer & director liability
- Prejudgment and post-judgment remedies
- Product liability
- Professional liability (including malpractice)
- Real estate law (including real estate tax appeals)
- Shareholder disputes
- Tax appeals
- Technology-related litigation
- Trade secrets/unfair trade secrets
- Zoning & land use
Our Commercial Law Team Will Remain by Your Side
We frequently and candidly communicate with each client throughout every stage of each case. Our attorneys are extremely adept at evaluating the strength of each case, utilizing motion practice, discovery and expert witnesses and arguing all aspects of each case, and we always develop a plan of action early on to position each client to obtain its desired outcome in the most cost-effective manner.
No matter what area of business and commercial litigation your case involves, you can count on our team of experienced business attorneys to zealously represent your interests with dedication. We make it our business to understand your business – on our time – and we can represent you in a wide variety of cases of contract disputes, defective products, and any other business matter. We work tirelessly to resolve all issues in a practical and efficient manner. However, should the need arise to try your case, we have the experience, business acumen, and skill to efficiently meet all of your needs.
Call us for a consultation today at 203-239-9828!