Connecticut Banking Litigation Attorneys
Financial institutions are responsible for timely and properly handling transactions that are crucial to the financial health of individuals, businesses, and government. Moreover, the range of services provided by most banks has expanded dramatically in recent years. As a result, financial institutions find themselves in need of experienced counsel on a regular basis.
Ciulla & Donofrio LLP: Sophisticated Solutions to Complex Legal Problems
At Ciulla & Donofrio, our banking litigation attorneys represent financial institutions in a broad range of issues, including:
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) interpretation and rights enforcement proceedings
- Defense of breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Lender liability defense
- Depository agreement litigation
- Defense of wrongful replevin claims
- Residential and commercial foreclosures arising out of business loans
- Commercial collections
- Commercial loan workouts
- Defense of a wide variety of tort and contract claims brought against financial institutions arising out of services provided
- Prejudgment remedies
- Post-judgment remedies
Our lawyers have successfully defended banks against a wide variety of lender liability and related claims in state and federal court. We are often successful in recovering the costs of collection as well. We understand the rapidly evolving needs of financial institutions and provide representation that is client-focused and cost-effective. To discuss your specific needs and concerns, please contact a banking litigation attorney at Ciulla & Donofrio in North Haven today.